Tag Archives: 1040X

Amended Federal Tax Returns

According to the IRS it is projected that almost 5 million taxpayers will amend their returns by filing Form 1040X during 2014.  Many of those that file amended returns will do so to claim a refund or credit. Taxpayers who need to amend their returns should file this form only after filing the original return. […]

Posted in Federal & State Tax Resolution Law | Also tagged , , Comments Off on Amended Federal Tax Returns